TorBox has now its own GitHub page, which gives you an easy way to contribute to the TorBox project. Especially for that occasion, TorBox v.0.2.3 has been updated. Here are the links for the latest TorBox v.0.23 (usually, you need only the image-file):
Changelog v.0.2.3 (09.01.2019) —> v.0.2.3 (09.02.2019)
- Updated: The system is based on Raspbian light with Linux Kernel 4.14.79 and Tor version 0.3.5.7.
- Updated: nyx (the Tor statistics program) from version 2.0.4 to 2.1.0.
- Updated: Reduced logging is now enabled by default. Corresponding menu entry in the advanced menu let you change the amount of logging.
- Updated: “Erase all log files” (entry in the advanced menu) deletes all log files (previous behavior was to reduce them to 0 bytes).
- Minor fix: Fixed some minor bugs, cleaned up the code and especially the configuration files in “/etc“.
- Removed: The Screen Saver (entry in the main menu) and slurm.
The pre-v.0.2.4 release is expected at the end of May 2019 and will focus on improved usability of bridges.